Before I start, I have to inform you that whenever me and Dave go out to eat anywhere, I always order something better, according to me. My meals or desserts always look so much better than whatever he orders and I always feel so sorry for him that he always gets the worse thing. He tries to say he doesn't care but I know he is secretly jealous everytime. He has to be.
Okay so Dave & I were up in Seattle for the day for a job interview.
Before we headed home we stopped by DairyQueen to get Dave a little treat since he did so well :)
I wasn't feeling like anything so I told him to get whatever he wanted and I would just take a couple bites.
So he ordered a reeses blizzard (yuck) and I saw on the menu they had a BANANA CREAM PIE blizzard. I told him he should get that instead but he wouldn't change his mind.
So I ordered a small cause it just sounded so good even though I didn't feel like ice cream.
When we were waiting in the drive-thru line I was regretting my decision, thinking I should have gone with cookie dough because I know I love that and I was a little hesitant about trying something new.
I told Dave to back up so we could go through the drive through again and change my order but it was too late. We drove up to the window and my Banana cream pie blizzard was already made.
Right after seeing it though, I wasn't too worried anymore, as mine looked way more delicious than Daves, as always, with whipped cream swirled on top and a tall clear lid rather than the usual flat soft drink lids.
I took my first bite and I was in heaven.
It was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted in my life.
Words can't even describe it, although I was going on and on and on about it to Dave from the first bite to the last, trying to describe its deliciousness.
So delicious I am even updating my blog that I have ignored for the past who knows how long, just to let whoever is looking know, they are amazing!
Okay so Dave & I were up in Seattle for the day for a job interview.
Before we headed home we stopped by DairyQueen to get Dave a little treat since he did so well :)
I wasn't feeling like anything so I told him to get whatever he wanted and I would just take a couple bites.
So he ordered a reeses blizzard (yuck) and I saw on the menu they had a BANANA CREAM PIE blizzard. I told him he should get that instead but he wouldn't change his mind.
So I ordered a small cause it just sounded so good even though I didn't feel like ice cream.
When we were waiting in the drive-thru line I was regretting my decision, thinking I should have gone with cookie dough because I know I love that and I was a little hesitant about trying something new.
I told Dave to back up so we could go through the drive through again and change my order but it was too late. We drove up to the window and my Banana cream pie blizzard was already made.
Right after seeing it though, I wasn't too worried anymore, as mine looked way more delicious than Daves, as always, with whipped cream swirled on top and a tall clear lid rather than the usual flat soft drink lids.
I took my first bite and I was in heaven.
It was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted in my life.
Words can't even describe it, although I was going on and on and on about it to Dave from the first bite to the last, trying to describe its deliciousness.
So delicious I am even updating my blog that I have ignored for the past who knows how long, just to let whoever is looking know, they are amazing!

Seriously. Go get one now. It doesnt matter if you dont like Banana Cream Pie. It doesn't matter if you don't like bananas. It doesnt matter if you dont like cream. It doesnt matter if you dont like pie. It doesnt matter if you dont like ice cream. It doesnt matter if you are severely allergic to any of the ingredients.
Risk your life.
It's worth it.
The End.
Risk your life.
It's worth it.
The End.
3 comments:
You are soooo strange. That is why I like you. The End.
i'm going to risk everything for this blizzard.
Thanks for the tip. I am dropping everything and going right now!
Post a Comment