This weekend we went to the Clark County Fair & had lots of fun :) Dave got free tickets from work to the Corbin Bleu Concert on Friday night, and we figured that me & my sister would enjoy it more than he would, because he likes to pretend he's manly and not into high school musical, but seriously, who isn't? haha...
Anyways, here we are waiting for the concert to begin, while Matthew and Dave wandered around doing apparently more cool things than being at the Corbin Bleu Concert...
Anyways, here we are waiting for the concert to begin, while Matthew and Dave wandered around doing apparently more cool things than being at the Corbin Bleu Concert...
And there he is! Woohoo...we took so many pictures but none of them were good so this is the best I could do. We felt a little bit out of place because everyone there was either a parent, or a girl 10 or under. We still loved it though, he was pretty amazing :)
He even called some random girl from the crowd and sang a love song to her, took a picture with her, danced with her, and gave her a present. It was kinda weird but still cute, and we decided it would be a lot cooler to tell Dave and Matthew that it happened to me instead of some random girl. So...we did, not thinking they would believe us because we can't lie and we just laugh...
but for some odd reason it worked. We left out the parts that we didn't have evidence for (like the picture of us together) They believed us! So, we decided to keep it going and just let them believe it hahaha
we even ran into some old friends afterwards and Dave told them I got to go on stage and me & Emily just looked at eachother like oh my gosh.....
Our lie was getting a little out of control, but we still didn't tell.
This is my beautiful, delicious elephant ear. I was excited, especially since I didnt get one on fourth of july this year! So greasy, sugary and delicious :)
Matthew on the Ferris Wheel, litterally holding on for his life. He was so scared. It was soo funny, he can't go on the fun rides because he gets sick, and then even the ferris wheel was making him sick because he was so scared...
hahahaaaa
We went on some other rides, well actually just one other and we were gonna head out, but decided to waste a little bit of money on those games you never win. Those games YOU never win, but DAVE always wins :)
I love that he loves these games, we've decided this is his way of gambeling.
I told him I always wanted a boy who would win me something, (which he has now more than once) because it makes me feel so special. Who doesn't wanna be the girl at the fair with the giant stuffed animal?
Well, Dave has yet to let me down. HE'S SO AMAZING. Paid the $5.00 for 3 basketballs.
Missed the first shot.
Missed the second shot.
Third shot...it bounced up and down and all around....
and went IN!
I was so excited :)
We seriously need a bigger place to live with all these giant stuffed animals we are beginning to collect... hahaa I LOVE IT.
We had a couple extra tickets to get rid of before we left for the night, so we let Matthew fulfill his dream of riding on the Dragon Horse on the Merry-go-round
He was a little disappointed though because we think he weighed too much so his horse wouldn't go up and down.
When we got back to my parents house to drop Matthew & Emily off & to show off our new toy, we started talking about the concert. OF course I was like ugghhh will this stop coming up? I can't take lying this long! But Dave said tell them what happened!
And I just couldn't do it. I fell on the floor screaming "I can't lie anymore!!!!"
Dave was really confused, but then I confessed. He was actually shocked but relieved because he was starting to get jealous the more we had talked about it and the more we built it up. K maybe he wasnt jealous but I like to think he was.
Anyways, I'm a horrible wife which was made clear by my dad who said I should never do that to my husband.
Luckily Dave forgave me and I'm pretty sure he was almost proud of me for lying so good :)
It was a long fun night, we fell right to sleep when we got home and slept in all Saturday.
Saturday night we went and saw The Dark Knight, which Dave has been excited to see for a long time, but I'm not that into batman. I decided to give it a shot since its apparently the most amazing movie right now and it actually was pretty good. It was so scary though!
Oh my gosh all I can think about now is getting your mouth cut into a smile. EW!!!
It was good though :)
After the movie we went to Happy Hour at Gustav's (we decided we're gonna start trying out every restaurants happy hours...the food is so cheap!) We got out of there for $10.00 with some delicious food :)
And...I'm pretty sure thats the end of our fun weekend.
THE END.
And I just couldn't do it. I fell on the floor screaming "I can't lie anymore!!!!"
Dave was really confused, but then I confessed. He was actually shocked but relieved because he was starting to get jealous the more we had talked about it and the more we built it up. K maybe he wasnt jealous but I like to think he was.
Anyways, I'm a horrible wife which was made clear by my dad who said I should never do that to my husband.
Luckily Dave forgave me and I'm pretty sure he was almost proud of me for lying so good :)
It was a long fun night, we fell right to sleep when we got home and slept in all Saturday.
Saturday night we went and saw The Dark Knight, which Dave has been excited to see for a long time, but I'm not that into batman. I decided to give it a shot since its apparently the most amazing movie right now and it actually was pretty good. It was so scary though!
Oh my gosh all I can think about now is getting your mouth cut into a smile. EW!!!
It was good though :)
After the movie we went to Happy Hour at Gustav's (we decided we're gonna start trying out every restaurants happy hours...the food is so cheap!) We got out of there for $10.00 with some delicious food :)
And...I'm pretty sure thats the end of our fun weekend.
THE END.
1 comment:
I love the fair too...and russell is all about the bball too..stuffed animals need their own separate room.:) looks like you guys had a blast..
Post a Comment