A few months ago we headed over to Coronado Island for a few days! We are love living in Scottsdale, allowing us to make short drives to such beautiful places!
The summer heat here hasn't seemed nearly as bad as everyone made it sound (even though its been a record hot summer this year), but it was still nice to get away for a few days and feel the breeze.
Someone, I wont say who (but it wasn't me), had the genius idea of driving our car that's had AC problems for the past little while. It will work sometimes, but other times it wont. And its black. Without tinted windows. And leather seats.
About 30 minutes into our 6ish hour trip, someone was getting a lot of glares from me.
It made for an interesting, but for sure memorable drive.
We would endure it with the windows up for a period of time, and then we would roll our windows down to get fresh 110 degree air burning our faces off.
At one point a few hours into our trip I dumped water all over myself out of desperation.
Then I regretted it. I stayed just as hot, but now I was wet.
LUCKILY, we survived and we had a nice relaxing week ahead of us.
| Someone caught a Shark! And instead of putting him right back in the water he let everyone come see and it almost died and it was so sad. |
| I liked these plants so I told Dave to pose next to them...oh Dave. |
Dave loved these for some reason. Can't imagine why. Not like he's in love with someone with this kind of attitude or anything.... ( I edited it :))
We love our sunny life :)
1 comment:
Your trip looks amazing! I can't believe how big that dog is!!! Oh, and I really like the last picture of you two.
Post a Comment