All I have to say is,
me and dave must have had pretty great personalities.
Looking back, we are both confused how we fell in love with eachother.
Lucky for both of us, we've gotten slightly better with age.
So thankful on our 4 Year Anniversary that we were both blinded by love, literally blinded, and gave each other a chance.
Happy 4 Years little man.
Can't wait to see what you look like in 60ish more years.
Can't wait to have my very own cute little old man.
Can't wait to look back on today and think how weird looking we were.
Can't wait to love you everyday until then.
And then everyday after that.

2 comments:
LOL, I'm laughing at this post because Derrik and I feel the same way (about each other of course) When we look at pic's when we dated and were first married we were beef cakes :) Happy 4 Year Anniversary, I didn't realize you were only 1 year behind us. Crazy how time passes us by huh, I wish Life would slow down!!!
Hope all is well, maybe we'll get to see you guys sometime soon? Tell Dave we Hi!
So cute !I love this post! Happy Anniversary you guys@
Post a Comment