6.26.2011

The White Dot.


Can you see that white dot in the middle, kind of at the top?

That is on my ceiling.

And everytime I look at it I smile.

There's been this little hole on our ceiling, right above our bed ever since we moved here.  Normal people would look at it and assume the people who lived here previously had nailed a hole in the ceiling to hang something or whatever.  And sometimes I'm a normal person. But sometimes I'm not.
One night when I was not being a normal person, Dave and I were laying in bed talking and I couldn't stop staring at this little hole.  I knew it probably was just a nail hole, but I also knew (based on everything I've learned from the Lifetime Movie Network) that it could be a teeny tiny secret camera spying on us.
So I told Dave.
And without hesitation, he got out of bed, went and found the white-out, and got up on the bed and painted white out over the secret camera.
He thought white-out would be a good idea, because our ceiling is white, but the white-out ended up being a lot brighter white than our ceiling, but I love it.

Now everytime I see it I remember what a sweet husband I have :)

1 comment:

Gage said...

that is such a sweet story! what a cute little memory. love it.