3.08.2011

Closet Organizer


 {this is like my dream baby girl closet ahhhhhhhh I love it}

The other night I was telling Dave that I want to be a professional closet organizer.
Seeing a perfectly organized closet makes me so happy, and I've always considered myself an organized person.
Dave just smiled and nodded like he does everyday when I have a new idea.

Throughout the evening as I made dinner & later got some of my craft stuff out, I came to the sad realization that maybe I wouldn't be very good professional closet organizer.

{this is our very functional craft, gift wrap, stuff to hang on walls, curtains, random clothes, games, picnic & sports closet}

{And this would be how I store some of our appliances, also really functional.  Risking your life everytime you open this cupboard comes included}

Who wants to pay me to come organize your closets?


p.s. i'm really sad about this. I've always known myself as organized.  
To realize you are not who you have always thought you were is hard and I don't know who I am anymore ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm pretty confident that once you have your own house with plenty of space to put everything, that it will be perfectly organized (at least for a while). It seems like you were organizing your closet almost monthly at home.