1.10.2011

Good Husband.

Dave is a good husband.
He always does what I ask (or demand) him to.


Last night, for example, he was getting into bed
and me, being a "good wife", decided to tuck him in reeeealllly nice and tight.


Then I told him "Now stay like that."


I went off to make his lunch, clean up the kitchen, and stalk a few blogs before I was ready for bed.


A few hours later, I went to climb in bed and found Dave like this:


He stayed tucked in like I said.
(he isn't even one of those people who doesn't move when they sleep, he is always switching from side to side.....)

Like I said, Good Husband.

3 comments:

Shauna Amondson said...

Haha. I read this and then showed it to Steve. We both laughed :) Dave is such a good boy.

Haley said...

heehee :) Love this Monica! And i love that Shauna shouted it to Steve :) wish adam was here for me to tell. And good call on snapping a shot so you'll remember and be able to laugh about it agian later :) Hope you 2 are going great!

Haley said...

i have to tell you! On my post last Sunday you asked if I did my hair with Sydney's tutorial from the Daybook...i hadn't. I just twisted it up into a regular bun, i do it waaaaayy too often. But i went to her site, looked for the special bun tutorial, tried it, and even posted about it. haha! thanks for the tip ;)