1.02.2011

*****2010*****

January

  • celebrated the new year with my family & the annual bingo party
  • lived with my parents & thought our lives were going no where
February
  • Had a fun valentines night in Portland
  • Drove to Seattle many times for Daves interviews
  • still lived with my parents and thought our lives were going no where
March
  • Sold our car & got a new car
  • I got a job!

  • Went apartment shopping to get our own place again

April
  • Went to the Michael Buble Concert

  • Moved into our new apartment
May
  • Spent a weekend in Sunny San Diego
I didnt take any pictures :( We are only left with a memory of me being an even crazier wife than normal and poor poor Dave having to deal with it. It's a secret story that I'm still too ashamed to tell but here is a hint:

ughhh okay the hint was too hard to make. I couldnt figure out how.

June
  • got scarred for life in Portland

  • Headed up to Victoria BC for a few days to celebrate Canada Day (July 1)

July
  • Celebrated 4th of July

  • Both of our birthdays! Dave the big 28 & me, 22!


August
  • Flew down to Arizona for a few days for more testing for dave/ celebrate our 3 year anniversary!

  • Fell IN LOVE with Arizona
  • Quit my job when I realized I am weaker than I thought and cant handle mean 7 year olds.
  • Got a new job with the sweetest most perfect little girl ever

    September

  • Dave flew down to Arizona again to test with another department, first time I didn't go with him :(We had only spent 1 night apart in our 3 years of marriage & that trip brought the number up to 5 NIGHTS! Lots of tears & Chick Flicks.


    October
  • Dave flew to Arizona for more testing with Scottsdale
  • Moved into a new apartment

  • Celebrated Halloween!

    November

  • Dave flew down to Arizona for the final stages of the hiring process
  • Had an early Thanksgiving dinner with my family

  • We made the 26 hour drive from Washington to Arizona

  • Had Thanksgiving in Vegas with Mindy & Tony's family!

  • Dave Started the Academy

    December
  • Spent a day at the pool with 80 degree weather - fell in love with AZ even more

  • First Christmas spent away from both families :( SAD but had 2 great families invite us over for Christmas Eve & Christmas Dinner!


  • First New Years spent not at the Bingo Party :( Once again SAD but we had a fun low key new years!

    So In a nutshell 2010 brought us: 4 moves. 2 different jobs for me & being unemployed twice. 2 different jobs for Dave. Lots of little trips. Lots of change. And most importantly:
    Out of the rain and to the sunshine!
We are excited for our sunny & warm 2011 :)

oh. ps.thought I would add these pictures of Dave getting really excited to open his christmas PJs. :)




1 comment:

Leslie said...

um okay- you can't not tell me the crazy wife story from San Diego. Call, e-mail or text me!!!