12.01.2010

PRIVATE!

Making my blog private sometime soon...I dont know when! Leave me your e-mails so I can add you to this list!

15 comments:

Laura said...

Include us!
danwebby@gmail.com

Brie said...

briezy11@hotmail.com

Kyndra Johnson said...

softball_10_1@yahoo.com

Spencer Lindquist said...

spencer & dave

spencer.lindquist@gmail.com

Cole and Amy said...

I've been thinking about doing that too. I have a tracker and there's people from around the world that look at ours, scary. Let me know how to do it so I can too. Oh, & our email is amos_m7@yaho.com thanks!

Shauna Amondson said...

shauna.amondson@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

nicolettealger@yahoo.com

Leslie said...

are you afraid all the people dave arrests are going to hunt you down in the night while you are home ALONE?
when you put me on the list use this e-mail instead of my regular one- lesliedahini@gmail.com

Shay said...

Yes, please:-) Shalynanderson1@aol.com Hope you are enjoying AZ!

Whitney Bennett said...

whitbennett@gmail.com

Haley said...

Invite me pretty please? with sugar on top :)
haley.kjar@gmail.com

PS - you're in AZ????? update please :)

The Swainston Family said...

Please include us too!
ctswainston@email.com

marie said...

marie.munson@gmail.com

paula said...

paulamvial@gmail.com

Alana said...

why! alana.nelson86@gmail.com