1.14.2009

Christmas, Wedding, New Years & Babysitting :)

We had a White christmas :) I have never had a white christmas before, snow like this is very rare up here!!! We had a huge snowstorm that lasted a week, and Christmas day it continued to snow huge pretty snowflakes :) It was a miracle!



I had been really excited that I had got the whole week off work because of the snow storm, but as luck would have it I ended up with the flu. I got excited and thought it was the 24 hour bug, but no...I was sick for 6 days! Including Christmas :( It made Christmas kind of sad because I wasn't able to enjoy anything as much, especially the food :(. Dave completely spoiled me though and we had a wonderful Christmas with my family! I'm still like a little kid and cant sleep on christmas eve, but this year I felt so sick all I wanted to do was sleep so I drugged myself and got the best nights christmas eve sleep I think I've ever gotten.

My brother Matthew with Oakley in her cute little Mrs. Claus dress :)


Dave & Emily working on one of the puzzles I got him. He's kind of weird and likes puzzles a lot, so I tried to get him the hardest puzzles in THE WORLD.



Me & Emily in our SNUGGIES from Dave. These things are amazing... I saw the infomercial a while ago, and I know, they look kind of cheesy but they are the greatest invention ever. You know when you're cold and laying on the couch and you have to awkwardly poke the top of your hand out of the blanket to hold the remote and change the channel? The snuggie totally solves that problem :) We are modeling the sleeves AND pockets in this picture.

A few days after christmas one of my good friends Courtney got married! I always get so excited when another one of my friends get married because for a little while I was the only one. They had a beautiful sealing and reception later that night!

Our traditional picture that we get at everyones weddings Hugging :)

Us with Shauna and Steve, the next couple to get married!!! We are so excited for them and totally LOVE Steve....he's perfect for shauna and they are SO cute together :)


Baby Oakley on New Years Eve


All the Yummy food at my families BINGO party :) We do this every year and its so much fun...luckily I was better by New Years so I was able to enjoy all the food :)

My first BINGO of the night, with many many more to follow. My Dad likes to be nice every once in a while and let everyone win, so we go until everyone has gotten a prize, kind of pathetic but hey, you still get a prize.


Getting late....as you can tell


New Years Kiss...I kind of missed. I took a bunch more better ones after but this is the REAL midnight kiss.


The other night Jenny & Cam needed a night out so we gladly babysat Oakley for them. She is still kind of in the boring stage where she doesn't really interact a lot, all she likes to do is bounce and shake a lot. BUT she is so cute we just love being around her and shes making us want one so bad!


And Jenny baked us a really fat pizza for babysitting and it fed us for a couple days :)



We are at the airport right now about to board to go to Utah, we are so excited to get away and see people we havent seen in so long! so....
THE END.

Oh wait, one more thing.

MARLEY & ME......is my new favorite movie. It is SO cute. I dont even like dogs but after seeing it we are totally getting a dog. We both HIGHLY reccomend it!

The end. Really.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I like that you are hugging Courtney's husband. How does Dave feel about that?

Amber Thompson said...

You can blame the puzzle thing on our grandparents lol!

Brie said...

russell loves puzzles too...he was stoked when my mom suggested they should do one over christmas...ps, marley and me is one of my new favs too...

Cole and Amy said...

your blog is super cute! you need to update it though. we miss you guys and want to know what's happening in your lives!