* What is his name? David Reed Munson :)
* How long have we been together? Lets see here...Like a year and 5 months! Crazy..that sounds like nothing..it feels like it's been WAY longer! (in a good way! :)
* How old is he? 25
* Who eats more? Definitely him! He's a boy!
*Who said I love you first? HIM. I would never!!! But I think I fell in love quicker than him...I just kept it to myself :)
* Who is taller? He is, of course..I couldn't deal with a husband shorter than me!
* Who can sing better? I wouldnt say either of us sing well....but he does sing a lot around the house and in the car and it's cute, so he wins :)
* Who is smarter? Definitely Dave! In pretty much every way...besides spelling. He sometimes asks me how to spell words and it makes me feel smarter :)
* Who does the laundry? I wish I was an amazing wife and could say I do all the time! BUT...it just gets old after a while. I think we go back and forth. I'll keep up with it for a while and then just get tired of it..so i'll leave it for a week, and then he'll need to wear something bad enough that he'll start doing some loads. He's a very helpful husband :)
*Who does the dishes? Same as the laundry...its a joint effort! Sometimes I need a break and he takes over :)
* Who mows the lawn? We dont technically have a lawn, but the little patch of grass we do have is mowed by people who own our complex i think?
*Who cooks dinner? This is another one that makes me look bad. I used to cook him a good meal every single night right after we got married to impress him or something. I've decided he's impressed enough. I've definitely been slacking...but I'm going to use the excuse that we've been in the moving transition for over a month now and life has been kind of crazy...so once things settle down I'll be a better wife :) He cooks me yummy meals on valentines day and...I think thats it.
* Who drives? Haha Dave for SURE. I hate driving, and I'm sure he hates me driving because I'm like a grandma! We go places ALOT and he is always in the drivers seat whether we're driving 3o minutes or 12 hours! I'm so glad he puts up with me...
* Who kissed who first? HE kissed ME while I was like sleeping! Seriously...I was so mad at him. What kinda first kiss is that?! I hope he doesnt read this...I don't think he likes it when I talk about how bad he blew it on that one. If he does read this, you've totally made up for it!!! :)
* Who proposed? He did! In DISNEYLAND! Oh it was amazing...seriously the happiest place on earth :)
* Who is more stubborn? I am definitely. My mom calls it hard headed. He's not really stubborn at all. He's just perfect. And I'm not. Thats how we balance eachother out so well.
*Who is more sensitive? Ha me definitely. I cry over everything, I dont even think it phases him anymore.
Who wears the pants? I dont know? I want him to. I dont even really know what that means? I'm gonna go with Dave.
I tag Mindy, Emilee, and both Laura's!
3 comments:
Hi Dave! Good to see you are doing great and things are going good. Congratulations on getting married, sorry we couldn't make it.
You definitely scored with him. That sounds weird coming rom a sister, but I'm a big fan. It makes me want to cry looking at your blog and knowing your so far. I have successfully avoided being tagged so far, but what better one to get caught on. I'll do it soon. Love you guys.
monica! you definitely got yourself one catch of a husband there, although i know it goes both ways!! i just started blogging, so i hopefully will be checking out the bloggers livess more now! hope you guys are doing well in Washington!
Post a Comment