3.13.2008

Amy & Cole's Wedding!!!

Last weekend we got to go down to Escalante for Amy & Cole's wedding! It was a busy but so fun weekend we got to spend with the family! It made me realize just how much we're going to miss everyone after we move! Here's a few pictures from the weekend :)


Helping Amy get ready for her big day!!!


Hanging out with Dave's grandparents waiting for the luncheon to start! They are seriously the cutest!

Amy & Cole patiently sitting through their luncheon even though we all know they were dying to just get married!
The beautiful bride & groom :)
Hope the flower girl :)
And Tryston the ring bearer! he is so stinkin cute!
What a lucky girl to have such awesome brothers!!! I love this picture :)
The whole family!



6 comments:

Laura said...

Good job with Amy's hair... she looks beautiful! Weddings are the greatest!

The Swainston Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Amy's hair looks awesome. Looks like it has a fabulous day!

Bridget and Derrik said...

Yeah I Definatly agree with the whole weddings being a TON of work! WOW what a weekend:)We're gonna sleep good tonight. It was great to see you two!!!

Laura said...

So fun! Beautiful hair! And we're going to miss you too when you leave... :(

Whitney Bennett said...

You guys are moving soon! Are you excited. Seriously I am so jealous that you get to go back to Washington. I miss it there. You will have to keep Allen and I posted on whats going on with you too. He really wants to come see you before you two leave. Good luck with everything!

Whitney Bennett said...

Hey thanks for letting me know about the microwave. It helps a LOT!