2.19.2008

Cheesecake Factory...totally worth the wait

Me & Dave had a whole collection of cheesecake factory gift cards from our wedding and christmas, so we finally decided to go out the other night and take some good friends with us :)
The wait ended up being about 2 1/2 hours, but it was totally worth it. Luckily, its connected to the mall so we had something to keep us busy, and I got a new purse :) I've been to cheesecake factory before but I don't remember it being this amazing...it was soo sooooooo YUMMY! We all got fancy drinks (Daves is pictured below), a yummy appetizer, big dinners that we all got to take more than half home and the most amazing cheesecake to go! I got the Chocolate coconut cream cheesecake, and dave got the Lemon Raspberry cheesecake, I highly reccomend both of them!




Jon hates being in pictures, so for some reason closing his eyes helps???


No comments: