One of the best things ever?
Stores like TJMAXX where you can find amazing hidden treasures for an amaing deal.
One of the worst things ever?
When you find an amazing treasure for an amazing deal in a size too small.
HELP.
I need them.
Seriously, does anyone know where to find more?
*special thanks to Dave for modeling the shoes :)
3 comments:
I KNOW! It's been terrible here. We're just trying to get through it. All I want right now is WARM. So a visit to see you, is exactly what I need :) Well I finished in December but am taking a few fun classes to fill my time...Steve will finish in April and then we'll both officially graduate then. I'm excited to move on! But we still don't know where we'll be...
ps. I love these shoes! I've been looking for some similar ones too. But I hate when that happens. I'll keep my eyes open for you :)
oh i love EVERYTHING about those!!! nude, patent leather, stilettos, and a square-ish toe. I don't know where to find them...but I hope you do!! :)
Okay...so i loved those so much I went surfing the web. lol They are that lovely :) I couldn't find those exact one, but some similar fabulous cream ones:
http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/hondo-3-light-natural-synthetic.html
http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/rapine-3-light-nat-synth.html
Keep up updated if you find your dream shoes!
Post a Comment