It was a long time ago, but I can't get enough of what an amazing day it was! We were planning on going down to daves parents house for the weekend, so i was all packed up (lightly packed might i add...we had gotten in a fight the night before because he told me i needed to pack light..but i dont pack light, it stresses me out, and i didnt see why i had to if we were just driving to his parents...I got so frustrated and just told him that i didnt even want to go...luckily i came to my senses and changed my mind) Dave picked me up after school and handed me a peice of paper...which was a boarding pass for me. I was so confused...we were just driving 4 hours to his parents. Well surprise, surprise...he's a liar! We ended up flying to california that night and staying with Allen & Becka (his roomate who's family lives down there, and my roomate who was dating him..they just happened to be in cali the same weekend ;) ) I was so excited for a vacation and quick get away, I didnt even know where in california we were...I was just happy to be warm with palm trees :). The next morning we were all planning on going to the beach for the day, but then allen and becka decided to do something else and let me and dave go by ourselves which was fine with me :) As we were driving to the beach that morning, dave had directions printed out but he would look at them really fast and then put them under his leg so i couldn't see....thats when i knew something was up! We were driving for quite a while and he started saying things like "we're getting close..can you smell the beach?".......I sniffed but I didnt smell anything. Once again...a liar!

Before I knew it we were driving down Disneyland Drive.....we were going to Disneyland!!!! I was so excited...no one understands how much I love Disneyland, I was so excited to be going there with Dave! We went and parked and got our tickets and first thing, we headed to the castle to take a picture because he had never been to Disneyland before! When we were on the bridge right in front of the castle getting our picture taken...he turned to me and pulled a ring out of his pocket and got down on his knee... and asked me if I'd marry him and be his princess forever (awwww) OF COURSE I said YES! Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth :)





Dave won this cute green monkey for me! We were soooo excited....but he wanted to win something better...

So next try, he won this giant cow!
No comments:
Post a Comment